.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Deep in the woods....
hum rahe ya na rahe kal...
listening to this
beautiful number by KK. Its amazing how this song can take you to this picturesque setting. I see myself in deep woods...its dark out here except for this thin streak of light jus managing to pierce through some stubborn greenery, a rivulet dancing to the tunes of this song and some birds chirping in appreciation. With this screen saver in the back ground, here I am feeling all at ease on this couch like rock laid out especially for me; a guitar adding to my otherwise sober attire....Its soothing, its refreshing and its tranquilizing.
Pity! how this setting would transform into rush hour hustle bustle when I have to wade through Pune traffic tomorrow morning. Until then...
Hum rahen ya na rahen yaad aayenge ye pal....
 
posted by Navin Parasrampuria at 12:01 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: