.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Sunday, December 24, 2006
Enrique Iglesias
Would you dance
if I asked you to dance?
Would you run
and never look back?
Would you cry
if you saw me cry?
And would you save my soul, tonight?

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

So, if you go
You should know
It's hard to just forget the past, so fast
It was good, it was bad but it was real
And that's, all you have, in the end, our love matters

If you feel like leaving
Well I'm not gonna beg you to stay
But soon you'll be finding
You can run, you can hide
But you can't escape my love
You can run, you can hide
But you can't escape my love

I'm waisted away
I made a million mistakes am I to late
Theres a storm in my head,
and a race on my bed when you not near.
Im not afraid of dieing, but im afraid of losing you.

Baby im addicted im out of control,
your the drug that keeps me from dieing
Baby I'm a liar but all I really know,
is that your the only reason I'm trying

I can't sleep and I'm up all night
Through these tears I try to smile
I know the touch of your hand
Can save my life

Don't let me down
Come to me now
I got to be with you some how

And now that you're gone
I just wanna be with you
And I can't go on
I wanna be with you
 
posted by Navin Parasrampuria at 10:37 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 8:32 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous

    hmmm..to ye apke imaginations ka ek page..i gues u'v jus started writin..i mean u r new..may b m wrong..butthr ws a tym wen i usd to write like u..so i cn imagine..al i wanna say is u write frm heart do not public all ur poems..