.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Leave Me Alone....
Leave My Life
Leave Me Alone

U Walked Into My Life
With Unfulfilling Dreams And Hopes
Touched My Heart
And Made Me Yours

There Were Ur Own Reasons
To Leave Me All Alone
Breaking My Heart
And Stealing All The Dreams

I Tried My Best
To Walk Away From U
Im Still Stopping My Heart
Which Beats For U

I Leave All Hopes
And Give Up My Life
You Come Again From Nowhere
And Breath Into Me

I Start Hoping For Best
And Try To Look At U
You Turn Away Ur Eyes
And Say Im Not Yours

U Say U Dont Love Me
And Want To Be Alone
Stop Following Me If Its True
And Let Me Die Alone

Please...Leave My Life
Leave Me Alone
 
posted by Navin Parasrampuria at 11:26 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 8:36 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous

    jiske liye likhte ho usko pata hai??keep writing do not stop ever..God Bless u